Plumbing Services in Altoona, FL and Lake County
Are you suddenly left without hot water due to a malfunctioning water heater? Is your septic tank leaking? These are problems you need expert help for – and fast. When you need emergency plumbing repairs, call our technicians at Rocket Rooter Plumbing. A family-owned and operated company, we can quickly restore comfort and safety to your house in Altoona, FL, and throughout Lake County.
We proudly provide plumbing services to Altoona, including:
- Emergency services
- Water heater repair and installation
- Tankless water heater repair and installation
- Drain field repair and maintenance
- Water softener and filtration services
- Septic tank installation and replacements
- Septic tank repair and maintenance
- Drain cleaning
- Sewer line repair
Why should you trust us with your plumbing repairs? Read our testimonials to find out!
Steps To Remove Sewer Line Clogs
A clogged sewer line is an issue that requires emergency repairs. When your Rocket Rooter Plumbing technician arrives, you can expect them to follow these steps to remove the blockage:
- Find the main drain and loosen the pipe cap. They will do this slowly to avoid sudden sewage spillage.
- When it’s safe, they will remove the cap. Don’t be surprised if you see them get out of the way quickly. Some sewage might spill out if it’s been building up, so they will try to avoid the mess.
- After letting excess water drain out of the pipe, they will then insert an auger into the opening. They will lower it into the pipe until they reach the clog. If they are not certain where the blockage is, or if they suspect it’s larger than they thought, they might first perform a sewer video camera inspection to find the exact location of the clog.
- They will keep using the auger – or other tools if the auger cannot remove it – until the blockage is gone.
- Next, they will clear out any lingering debris and will ensure the sewer line is draining as expected once again.
- Finally, they will put back on the cap and clean up before leaving.