If left untreated, plumbing issues can quickly cause massive water damage to your home and property. It’s crucial to call a plumbing company at the first signs your water heater is malfunctioning, your drains are clogged, or your sewer line is cracked. Call Rocket Rooter Plumbing when you need services at your home in Umatilla, FL. Our licensed, insured and bonded technicians can restore comfort and safety to your home quickly. We’re your family plumber!
We offer the following plumbing services in Lake County:
- Emergency Plumbing Services
- Water Heater Repair & Installation
- Tankless Water Heater Repair & Installation
- Water Leak Detection & Burst Pipe Repair
- Water Line Repair & Installation
- Drain Cleaning Services
- Hydro Jetting Services
- Sewer Line Repair & Replacement
- Sewer Video Camera Inspection
- Trenchless Pipe Repair & Replacement
- Whole Home Repiping Services
- Kitchen Plumbing Services
- Bathroom Remodeling Services
- Clogged Toilet Repair
- Sump Pump Services
- Slab Leak Repair
- Septic Tank Plumbing Services
- Septic Tank Installation & Replacement
- Septic Tank Repair & Maintenance
- Septic Tank Inspection & Troubleshooting
- Septic Tank Cleaning & Pumping
- Drain Field Repair & Maintenance
- Drain Field Installation & Replacement
- Septic Tank Location Services
- Grinder Pumps
- Water Softener & Filtration Systems
- Grease Trap Services
- Sewer Odor Detection Services
- Commercial Plumbing Services
When a pipe bursts or you suspect a water leak at your property, contact us to schedule emergency plumbing services.
What Happens During a Plumbing Inspection
No one wants to ensure a plumbing emergency at their home. Fortunately, you can avoid these by scheduling a plumbing inspection with our trained experts. During these services at your Central Florida home, our plumbers will:
- Check your water filtration systems.
- Examine your plumbing fixtures, supply lines, and drains.
- Check all of the above-ground, exposed plumbing, including shut-off valves and traps under the kitchen, bathroom, and laundry room sinks.
- Inspect sinks, showers, baths, and toilets.
- Examine the bathroom, kitchen, and laundry room draining and venting systems.
- Inspect your water heater.
- Check your shut-off valve.
- Perform a sump pump and discharge inspection.
Common Plumbing Troubleshooting Tips
There are steps you can take at your Lake Couty, FL, home to prevent potential plumbing problems. Our plumbers recommend following these troubleshooting tips:
- Don’t pour grease or oil down the drain: This will cause buildups.
- Install a screen over your bathtub and shower drains: This will prevent hair from creating clogs in your pipes.
- Only flush waste and toilet paper: Don’t flush hygiene products, Q-tips, cotton balls, medications, and other items.
- Know where your main water valve is located: If a pipe bursts or you have a leak, it’s essential to be able to turn off your water.
- Test your toilet’s flush valve seal for leaks: Leaks can commonly occur in your toilet’s flush valve seal. You can test this with food coloring to see if it’s leaking.
- Make sure you can access your main sewer drain: Keep your main sewer drain free from obstacles so it can be easily accessed if needed.
- Don’t use chemical drain cleaners: Over-the-counter drain cleaners can wreck your plumbing. These might be convenient, but they can cause you more problems than they can resolve. Instead, schedule professional drain cleaning services.
- Don’t turn your faucets off too tightly: This might seem odd, but turning your faucets off too tightly can actually harm them. While you’re trying to avoid drips, the increased pressure can cause more wear and tear on your faucet.
Do you have a tough clog in your system that you just can’t get rid of? Hydro jetting solutions can help. Call us to schedule services in Umatilla and the surrounding areas!
Ways To Avoid Clogged Drains
Is your shower starting to drain more and more slowly? It can be due to a clogged drain. Fortunately, there are ways to avoid these blockages and prevent these issues from happening. Some tips our plumbers recommend are:
- Keep food scraps out of kitchen drains, even if you have a garbage disposal. Instead, scrape the excess food into the trash can.
- Install screens over drains in showers and tubs to prevent the hair from going down.
- Only flush sewage and toilet paper down the toilet.
- Schedule regular professional drain cleanings.