Is your water heater starting to rust and provide less and less hot water? Are your sinks draining more and more slowly? These can indicate you need professional plumbing repairs. Call our experts at Rocket Rooter Plumbing for services in Summerfield, FL, and the Ocala metro area. A family-owned and operated company, we only hire trustworthy technicians.
We offer the following plumbing services in Marion County:
- Emergency Plumbing Services
- Water Heater Repair & Installation
- Tankless Water Heater Repair & Installation
- Water Leak Detection & Burst Pipe Repair
- Water Line Repair & Installation
- Drain Cleaning Services
- Hydro Jetting Services
- Sewer Line Repair & Replacement
- Sewer Video Camera Inspection
- Trenchless Pipe Repair & Replacement
- Whole Home Repiping Services
- Kitchen Plumbing Services
- Bathroom Remodeling Services
- Clogged Toilet Repair
- Sump Pump Services
- Slab Leak Repair
- Septic Tank Plumbing Services
- Septic Tank Installation & Replacement
- Septic Tank Repair & Maintenance
- Septic Tank Inspection & Troubleshooting
- Septic Tank Cleaning & Pumping
- Drain Field Repair & Maintenance
- Drain Field Installation & Replacement
- Septic Tank Location Services
- Grinder Pumps
- Water Softener & Filtration Systems
- Grease Trap Services
- Commercial Plumbing Services
When you have a burst pipe or a leaking water heater, contact us to learn about our emergency services in Marion County.
What To Expect During Plumbing Inspections
If you just moved into a new house, or you haven’t had your plumbing system serviced in a few years, our technicians at Rocket Rooter Plumbing recommend scheduling a whole-house plumbing inspection with our technicians. During these services at your Marion, FL, home, you can expect the pros to check the condition of your system, identify any problems, and point out any potential issues that you should be aware of. The inspection will typically include an examination of all plumbing appliances, including your dishwasher, water heater, and washing machine.
Some items that will raise flags during an inspection are if there are signs of recent leaks, flooding, or dangerous items like if you’re at risk for a gas leak.
Benefits of Tankless Water Heaters
Are you making a switch from a traditional water heater unit with a tank to a tankless, on-demand version? While you might be worried about the transition, rest assured, there are a lot of benefits to opting for a tankless unit, including:
- They take up less space.
- They offer hot water on-demand so you don’t have to wait for the entire tank to heat up.
- They are more energy-efficient than traditional units, providing savings on your utility bills.
- They are safer than traditional units. They only heat water as needed, and they include safety features to turn off the unit if there is an issue with the pressure or flow.
- They have a longer life expectancy than traditional units.
Is your water heater starting to show signs of wear and tear? Contact us to learn about our water heater repair and installation services in Summerfield.
Common Plumbing Troubleshooting Tips
When a plumbing problem occurs at your Summerfield, FL, house, you might immediately panic and beg a professional to get to your house as soon as possible. However, depending on the problem, there might be ways for you to fix the problem without needing an expert. Some issues you might be able to repair yourself can include:
- A leaky sink: Check the screws and make sure they are all tightened. You can also look for worn parts, and if possible, replace them on your own.
- A clogged drain: Before calling a pro, try to remove the blockage with a snake or a plunger.
- A running toilet: If you are confident in your abilities, you can try to replace the flapper valve and flapper on your own.
If you are unable to successfully fix the issues, or if you don’t want to risk damaging your system by trying, then call our technicians at Rocket Rooter Plumbing and we’ll get the job done for you!